Sunday, March 8, 2015

#1 Hello~

Hello everyone, my name is Vivian. Nice to meet you! I'm from the department of Accounting Information. I'm not good at English, but I hope that I can strengthen my English ability by this class. My hometown is Hualien. It is a beautiful place. There are lots of beautiful scenery and delicious foods there. Taroko National Park is the most famous attraction in Hualien. If you want to relax yourselves, you can go there, and enjoy the clean air. I like watching movie and listening the music in my leisure time. I just saw the movie "Kingsman: The Secret Service" few days ago, I recommend you to see this movie, it is very interesting!
         

5 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, too! I'm Vicki studying in applied foreign languages. I'm glad to chat with you in the class. I also love watching movie and listening to music. What kind of movies do you like? For me, I prefer science-fiction or inspiring movies. We have a class which can enjoy great movies during the class. However, we have some English presentations introducing or recommending movies. If you don't mind, you can take our course in the future. Good look for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~I'm Allison. I also want to see that movie, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Iris. Nice to meet you.
    I went to Taroko National Park last month.
    It's such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Vivian. I hope I can go to Hualien one day. Would you like to be me tour guide?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivian, this is a nice introduction. Your English is not bad, be confident.
    Wow, you're from Hualien, it's a bit far isn't it; but it's truely a very beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete